For our client in Lahore, an outstanding and enthusiastic early years professional with good leadership, communication, and pedagogic skills is required to deliver the highest provision of childcare.
The idea candidate will foster a safe and secure environment for the children where they can develop trust and life skills with the teaching team and other children.
The Head will be responsible for ensuring that all lessons are fun, and that the teachers maintain a focus of educational, stimulating, and exciting lessons throughout the day.
The Head will also be responsible for the day to day general management (best practice) of the school; ensuring all Policies & Procedures are met alongside the EYFS and associated statutory guidelines and good practice.
Qualifications, training and experience required:
- Minimum NVQ Level 3 in Childcare or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years post-qualification experience and
- Some nursery management experience
- Sound EYFS knowledge and experience
- Working knowledge of OFSTED standards
- Ability to work well in partnership with parents/agencies.
- An ability to organise own work and use initiative
- Good time management skills
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Strong people management skills with the ability to lead and motivate a staff team, and organise the team’s work and assume responsibility for same.
- Working knowledge and understanding of equal opportunities
Excellent negotiable salary; to match experience and qualifications. Further benefits will include free accommodation and transport to the school, as well as flights, visa support and insurance.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00 to £37,000.00 depending on experience and qualifications.