For a confidential client, a good all round French speaking tutor is required to oversee the education of three children for one month. There may also be an opportunity to extend the contract if both parties are keen.
The candidate’s responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Full-time academic tuition (all subjects) in French);
- Swiss school entrance examination preparation;
- Reporting of Academic and Pastoral progress on a Weekly, and Monthly basis;
- Attendance at Extra-Curricular activities where required;
- It is expected that the candidate will be dedicated to their role, and go ‘beyond the call of duty’ where required;
- The Candidate will provide regular oral feedback to the parents, with monthly reports provided to parents. The Candidate may be required to take on ad hoc duties where required.
- Graduate of a top-tier British/French university
- Energetic and active
- Supportive and encouraging
- Flexible and able to adapt learning to circumstances
- Presentable, with suitable comportment and kind demeanour
- Ethical, Mature, and Trustworthy
- Pro-active and Enthusiastic about instilling a love of learning in someone
- Clear accent and fluent French
The following qualities would be preferred in a candidate:
- Holder of a full driving licence
- Able to help develop the pupil’s interests; for example, in Drama or Music
- Teaching qualification
- Able to speak a third language
Remuneration is generous and includes a very competitive salary, accommodation, and medical insurance.
|Job Category||Residential Tutor|