For a confidential client, a female, Ivy League educated , Private Tutor is required to oversee the academic , and pastoral development of five children. Essential to the role is a clear understanding of the American educational system, and a genuine motivation to foster a nurturing relationship with the child. Aside from tuition, this is a senior role that requires the ability to plan and execute academic activities and delegate when necessary to other members of the household staff.
• Degree qualified (from an Ivy League University or similar)
• Teaching qualification desirable but not essential
• Teaching experience preferable, with good knowledge of the American system
• Experience of working with children
• High degree of flexibility
The tutor will:
• Have a passion for learning and education
• Be expected to work several hours per days, including time for planning of lessons
• Communicate with the child in English during activities
• Provide activities in an English-speaking environment
• If requested reasonable time may be spent with the child on non-academic ,but nonetheless, educational and age appropriate activities, such as sports and excursions
Tutors will be provided with a private apartment in Jumeriah . One return flight to the U.S.A. included, plus extra flights if required for visa purposes. All visas, flights, accommodation etc. will be paid for. Transport allowance is provided.
Between $50,000.00- $70,000.00 tax free depending on qualifications and experience.
Expected dates of placement:September 2017
Please apply via the link below. Applications will be responded to within a fortnight of receipt.