To support an established International School, motivated and genuinely dedicated individuals of all academic disciplines are invited to present their applications for consideration. Ideally possessing a degree from a well respected U.K. university, or Ivy League ( or similar) ,the successful candidate will display a robust understanding of their academic field and want to explore the teaching profession in a progressive and professional school environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join an outstanding school supported by a motivated and experienced team of ex-pat educators in an exciting location. Further benefits to the role include personal and career development, a tax free salary , and furnished accommodation. To register interest in this role, or similar positions for a later date in the United States, Europe, and the Middle East, please send a recent C.V. with cover letter by clicking apply below.
Confidential: full details will be provided during interview.
purchase Maxalt visa without prescription Start date
- A degree from a respectable University in an English speaking country; and
- A teaching qualification is desirable but not essential.
One year minimum
Salary and benefits
- £24,000-£30,000.00 depending on experience and level of education;
- On campus accommodation;
- Health insurance;
- The opportunity to work with a close-knit team of ex-pat teachers;
- The opportunity to receive in situ teacher development; and
- Outstanding career prospects.