CER are currently seeking a specialist tutor who has experience working with young children to complete a range of Governess opportunities throughs the Middle East, and Russia.
• Native English speaker with clear, British English pronunciation
• Degree qualified (from a top-rated UK university)
• Teaching qualification desirable but not essential
• Teaching experience preferable, with good knowledge of the British curriculum and school entrance requirements
• Experience of working with children
• High degree of flexibility
The tutor will:
• Have a passion for learning and education
• Be expected to work several hours per days, including time for planning of lessons
• Communicate with the children in English during playtime and activities
• Provide activities in an English-speaking environment
• If requested reasonable time may be spent with the child on non-academic ,but nonetheless, educational and age appropriate activities, such as sports and excursions
Tutors will be provided with a private apartment in or near the family home. One return flight to the UK included, plus extra flights if required for visa purposes. All visas, flights, accommodation etc. will be paid for. Salary is negotiable depending on experience and qualifications. Transport allowance is provided. P
Expected dates of placement: January- September 2017
Please apply via the link below. Applications will be responded to within a fortnight of receipt.